Founded in Malaysia in 2017, Furniture Direct was founded with an aim:
” To reinvent how furniture retail works by offering great design with most reasonable & affordable price. “Just like everyone, it’s tricky to choose between over-priced designer furniture that we might feel painful to purchase or low quality designs that doesn’t reflects our personality. So here we are to bring you great design furnitures with an affordable price.
Retail Showroom Sales Executive
Furniture Direct is hiring a Retail Showroom Sales Executive to join our Retail Team. You will be working in retail showroom with the team to ensure customer’s satisfaction and enhance customer shopping experience. Your daily job responsibilities are as per below.
- Recommended products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products
- Maintained a knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices
- Prepared sales orders, communicate with head office for order fulfilment.
- Provided knowledgeable, honest, and superior customer service.
- Min 1 year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge with computer for daily reports.
- MYR 2,000 – MY3,500 + Commissions
E-Commerce Graphic Designer
- Design and create all marketing collateral including promotion visuals, brochure, catalogue, packaging, banners and etc design
- Design infographics for website and other e-commerce channel
- Photo and video shooting
- Photo retouching and editing
- Required Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Rendering skill with 3D Max will be more advantages
- MYR 2,500 – MYR 5,000
Warehouse cum Logistic Manager
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, and shipping.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the order fulfilment, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximise efficiency and minimise overtime
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
- Oversee and manage logistics utilised to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of packages
- 3+ years experience in warehouse lead role
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- MYR 3,000 – MYR 6,000
- Pack, weight and label completed items for shipment.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging to ensure items arrive customer in perfect condition
- Identify and reject of defective items before they are shipped to customers
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, tape dispenser, stretch film.
- Keep complete records of all products/ material that go through the warehouse
- Proven work experience as a Packer or similar role
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members
- Understanding basic English description
- Strong physically and teamwork spirit
- MYR 1,500 – MYR 2,500
- Applicable for overtime and incentive